Sunday 21 March 2010

mine mom......

mine gung-ho mommy!!! She twisted her right ankle on Wed late evening and I got the news only on Thursday as my cousin im to ask what happened as my elder bro took ½ day leave on thur (yup…. News spread very fast in sban). Called and she told me how she twisted her ankle as she carried the baby into the car…. sigh… so frustrated with such inconsiderate ppl….. My elder bro bought her to a notorious orthopaedics in Sban and was she was given an injection to ease the pain. The doc did an X-ray, nothing serious but a mild twist to her ankle, nothing it. Why I called the doc notorious. For the past few times she sees this doc, he kept asking her to go for kneecap surgery!! For what??? She is having problem with varicose veins and not her kneecap wor!!! I was worried sick about her and wanted to take leave on Friday, which I know will be impossible as someone from the department had taken leave on that day. Luckily, I stayed back a few times last month to clear work, hence I claimed 2 hours of time-off and left for home around 4.15pm…

along the drive back to sban….. 1st saw, saw a white guy trying to hitch free ride near a petrol kiosk before Desa Petaling…wonder if he have any lucks !! thot this happens only in US or Europe or some part of Asia but it is happening in KL….. then saw another white guy after the Sg besi toll, he was cycling along the north south highway towards Sban… the weather at that time was piercing hot… and he was shirtless and cycling along the busy highway… fun seeing different types of people on the road (instead of those usual inconsiderate and stupid drivers !!! )

Reason I requested to leave early was to help my mom to prepare dinner… but when I reached, she has done with cooking!! Simple food… dried oyster, pork, garlic and rice, all dumped into the rice cooker…. That’s is mine gungho mom… lucky nothing serious, she is very busy this weekend, drove her to Tesco, Carrefour and shop to get the necessary items for Cheng Meng tis weekend.. will be another busy weekend next week……. .

No comments:

Post a Comment