Tuesday 9 March 2010

6th and 9th March 2010

Done something stupid early tis month...

06Mar - I threw my brother's clothes away happily as I was suppose to dispose the rubbish that day ...... and while i was having my roti telur breakfast, I realised the heavy plastic bag actually contained my bro dirty laundry... I went quickly to the the rubbish room and manage to salvage his clothes. Lucky it was still there as it contains only dirty shirt, blanket and underwear... hahaha... the cleaner must be disapointed !!

09Mar - Today, I decided to try a new route to go back home... everything was fine until I took a wrong turning and missed 2 exits to the places i wanted to go.. and i ended up in Putrajaya ...... and I have to call my ex-hsemate for help to get out of the place... the journey home with was normally 45 mins, took me nearly 2 hours to reach home... yup.. finally i toured Putrajaya today.......

Keeping my finger crossed that the rest of March will be peaceful...........

1 comment:

  1. wahahahahaha... so funnee and cute wan??? whahahahahahaahah

    ReplyDelete