Thursday 5 August 2010

4th day at work ......

was put on the floor this morning to listen and observe how the seniors work…. the management is trying to make sure that we understand what we are getting our self into…. The other reason was the last batch that joined before us, left after 3 months and they are worried that this happens again to our batch …… I can safely said for myself that I am very interested in the job and I think I will enjoyed working in this company as I have no issue about discipline, sense of urgency, hard work and the only thing is to learn the company products and applications as soon as possible… am looking forward to start on the operations asap…

Like the way the management worked too, very structured and also very open, they spelled and keep repeating on what is their expectation ……… and what to expect… am glad at least i know what to expect in future in the office …..

Will be joining the company for the annual dinner at Le Meridien tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment