Sunday 26 April 2009

26Apr09's morning ......

Yesterday, I nearly knocked into a boy (age around 7 to 8 years old) near my aunt's house. We were there to visit my aunt and to pass her some fried fish paste. We were there for approximately 10 to 20 mins and decided to leave as my mom needs to do some grocery shopping. Luckily I was driving quite slowly due to the road bump. The annoying part was this young boy saw my car and he stopped but at the last min, he decided to have a go and rushed across the road... thank god, I managed to brake on time.... Saw his family was waiting for him in a car nearby and guess he is worried that they leave without him...I was stunned for a moment and thereafter started swearing... got to admit, if I really knocked into him, I will not pity him. Coz he does it to himself........ I was again at that area in the late evening and saw children running, playing and cycling on the road… well, it is a housing estate but that does not mean there are no cars in that area and parents needs to keep their eyes on their children … think the parents needs to have their head check for the correct mentality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment