Wednesday 31 December 2008

was offered a transfer to another dept by head of the dept. I had skyped him today to agreed on the transfer. However, was surprised when he asked to talk to me personally. He explained the reason why he offered me the transfer... He mentioned that he had received feedback that my technical background is not good and etc ..... corrected him that I am learning and also that there was no proper guideline in the job process... however, I dont think he understand or even want to understand. I know where he got the feedback from... never mind, as I am sick and tired of the whole situation also.. seeing all the seniors going for short break every now and then and ppl playing games in the pantry instead of being around to manage the floor.... unbelievable !!

It is no better in the other team also as I had heard lots of stories abt their manager.. whatever, i just need a job now and will think and plan the rest later...

No comments:

Post a Comment